- GCL scale great heights for Salvation Army and Peru charity trek - GCL engineers helped fund a young member of the Salvation Army to trek to the lost Inca city of Machu Picchu in Peru. The aim of the ...read more
- Stratton House - Increased office efficiency from an electrical refurbishment. A global private financial institution required the complete electrical and structured cabling refurbishment of an entire floor, prior to relocating ...read more
If you are working in the property management, construction or commercial sectors, you will be well aware of the rapid developments in smart technology, building control and energy saving.
At GCL Building Technologies we are at the forefront of these developments and deliver solutions which will reduce your ongoing maintenance costs and reduce your carbon footprint, with minimal capital investment. We have built our reputation on our innovative and client-centred expertise.
• Structured IT Cabling
• Building Management Systems
• Cat5, Cat6, Cat7, Voice and Fibre Optic installation
• Energy reduction and management, including LED retro-fitting
• Smart building technology
• Security, fire safety, access control, HVAC installation
• Electrical sub-contracting
Our solutions are compliant and are designed to meet your environmental responsibilities.
From construction or refurbishments of populated offices, our expert team is committed to a flexible and professional delivery of your cabling and electrical requirements which will stand the test of time.